The Monastery Dubočica with the church of St. Nicholas was built around 1570 in the village of Dubočica. Due to the construction of an artificial lake on the river Čehotina, the church is located in the village Otilovići 11 km southeast of Pljevlja and completely restored. Special attention in the Monastery is attracted by his frescoes, iconostasis, as well as the fact that St. Basil Ostoshki spent six years in the service of this monastery.
An example of medieval architecture of the Byzantine style from the 16th century