Monastery “Sveta Trojica ” is about one kilometer from the center of Pljevlja, surrounded by rocks, surrounded by lush greenery and peace that just disturbs the bison of the river Biserka. The first written meaning dates back to 1537, when the builders build the oldest part of the temple – the naos and the altar area, and later it is folded up with a dome to give the monastery its final appearance 1875/76. years. In the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries, the monastery was a significant transcription and literary center.
The Monastery Library has several copies of valuable handwritten illuminated books, some of which have appeared in monastery scripts, as well as rare copies of printed books, including the Six Days of John Egzarh, Kozma Indikoplov, a fragment of Trudbenik from the printing house Crnojević, the continuation of the Vrhbrezničkog Chronograph, . There are also valuable books on parchment and paper from the 13th and 14th centuries.
In the treasury of the Monastery, in addition to several precious items of silver, gold and wood related to worship, a valuable collection of icons is kept, a silver-studded stick of St. Sava, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval relations – Epitrahil Teoti from the 15th century, then objects of artistic crafts: pots, censers, miniature carved crosses. The restored monastery monastery with a monastery in the middle make a very beautiful and harmonious whole.