The sacral object from the 15th century, which was donated by Petar II Petrović Njegoš, the bishop and ruler of the Montenegrin
The Dovolja Monastery – with the Church of the Assumption of the Most Holy Theotokos is located on the right bank of the Tara canyon, near the village of Premzani, in the hamlet of Dovolja, forty five kilometers south of Pljevlja.
It is mentioned for the first time in 1513, so it is concluded that it was built in the 15th century. In the XVIII century, the relics of Saint Arseni from Peja were brought to the monastery, and later transferred to the Dobrilovin Monastery. The patriarch of Serbia, Arsenije Carnojevic, was replaced by Dovolja monastery, and the monastery was donated by the monastic books to Petar Petrović Njegoš.
Through its long and burning history, it is repeatedly destroyed and burnt, and it is raised from the ashes. Nevertheless, in the largest part of its history it was considered a rich and respectable monastery.